Sunday, October 12, 2014

Cousin Shenanigans

We had so much fun with Mallory and Logan this weekend. Ayla loved having Mallory here to play with and I was really interested in Logan. Unfortunately for him, I don't know my limits and was interested in smacking him on the head and putting my finger in his mouth. Hee Hee!
Ayla and Mallory love their Anna costumes.



Queen Nana joins in on the fun.


Check out my cool train on my tray.

Smacking Logan on the head.
Sorry, I was just so interested in you!

Bath time fun!
Mama had a little photo shoot with the cousins. With two 4 year olds and two babies, it's almost impossible to get a good picture. These pictures are pretty funny....you can probably come up with your own captions for these. Hahaha!



Hahahaha!



Notice Mama's hand....I kept trying to smack Logan.

I was just so excited!

Ayla wanted to take some more pictures.
I am such a ham!

Future dentist? Let me check if there are any teeth in there.
We are glad that you came to visit. We can't wait to see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment