Sunday, October 5, 2014

9 Months Old

With computer technical difficulties, Mama got behind with my monthly pictures. I turned 9 months old, well kindof, on September 30th or October 1st. This whole born on the 31st thing is confusing. Hee Hee! Mama took my pictures today. It's getting harder and harder to take my picture. I took one look at Jacko, the big monkey, and was not a big fan. Mama managed to get one of Ayla and me and then we moved the photo shoot downstairs.
Of course, here is my 9 month questionnaire:
Height: At my 9 month check up on 9/23 I was 28.75 inches - 73%
Weight: 19 lbs. 4 oz. - 46%
Sleeping Patterns: Pretty much the same. I'll take a morning and afternoon nap (the times vary), go to bed around 7:00 and am still enjoying a 3 a.m. snack. Hee Hee! I'll drink to about 10 minutes and go right back to bed. Sorry, Mama. Just remember, this too shall pass.
Eating Habits: Eating habits?? If it's food and I'm allowed to have it, I'll shove it in my mouth. I'll even shove non food items in my mouth if I find anything on the carpet (see story below). Mama is still nursing in the morning and at night and I get a mixture of baby food and table food throughout the day. 
New Foods I liked: Mama introduced formula to me last weekend. I wasn't too sure about it at first, but now that's all I get at BeBe and Pappy's. Other foods that I can add to my  list are: sausage, meatballs in gravy, noodles, eggs, toast, cheerios, soft pretzels, and I'm sure several that Mama is forgetting.
New Discoveries I've Made: I can pull myself up into a standing position when I have something to hold on to and I am crawling on my knees now.
My Accomplishments: See above. I'm also babbling more and more. No "Mama" yet but it sounds like I say Ayla, Dada, and Pappy.
Places I went: I didn't really go anywhere new.
Special Memories: Not sure if this is considered a "special memory" but a few weeks ago while at BeBe and Pappy's I decided to give BeBe a little scare. She was watching my while Pappy was taking Ayla to school and she saw me put something into my mouth...I'm super quick! When she tried to remove whatever it was, she couldn't see anything. Rather to be safe than sorry, she pushed the medic button on their alarm. Two medic came and after a while, sure enough, they removed a dissolved Bingo chip made out of cardboard. Sorry about that little scare, BeBe! It's a good thing I'm so cute, right? Hee Hee!
Current likes: Bath time with Ayla. Since I'm big enough to sit, Mama does a two for one deal at bath time now. Of course, food (all kinds!) and my purple monkey that I got from Aunt Donna this summer. I also love playing the little piano and BeBe and Pappy's house and I love music in general.
Current dislikes: My car seat or anytime that I can't move....I am a mover. Oh, and I don't like it when I have to wait for food or if Mama doesn't shovel it in my mouth quick enough. Ha Ha!

Here are my 9 Month Photo Shoot pictures:







Sending hugs and kisses to all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment