Sunday, October 5, 2014

20 Questions (4 years old)

Last year Mama started the tradition of asking me 20 questions for my birthday. Here are my answers for this year.
1. What is your favorite color? blue
2. What is your favorite toy? my golf clubs
3. What is your favorite fruit? strawberries
4. What is your favorite TV show? Little Einsteins
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? my grits
6. What is your favorite outfit? Frozen outfit
7. What is your favorite game? Cheesi (Parcheesi)
8. What is your favorite snack? strawberries
9. What is your favorite animal? The goat that we feed. 'Member that goat that we feed at the petting zoo? (Zootastic)
10. What is your favorite song? Frozen - Do You Want to Build a Snowman?
11. What is your favorite book? That one with all the animals. (The Big Book of Golden Books Collections)
12. Who is your best friend? Aubrey and Mallory
13. What is your favorite cereal? The color one (brings me the box of Multigrain Cheerios)
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? The sandbox
15. What is your favorite drink? Milk
16. What is your favorite holiday? Halloween with Daddy's Halloween toys.
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? animals
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? cereal
19. What do you want for dinner for your birthday? Some toast
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? The Mud Run (Bryan has been saying that when Ayla is 4 she can do the kid's version of the Mud Runs that he does. She is very excited!)
Taken at 1:19 - the time I was born.

Showing off my crown that I got at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment