Sunday, August 24, 2014

Preschool Open House

On Friday we went to my Preschool Open House. I am starting school the first week of September! I'm a little nervous about it but I think that I will really like it once I've gone a couple of times. I'll have one main teacher, Ms. Rima, and two other teachers that we can't remember their names right now. I'll go to school on  Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays. Here are a couple of pictures that Mama took on Friday...
A family picture in my classroom.

My name wasn't up there yet because we registered late but
it will be. :-)

BeBe and me.

Pappy and I played with some of the cool toys that were there.

Hayden wanted to play too.

A picture with my teachers. I was shy so Mama got in the
picture too. Ms. Rima is standing next to me.
Yesterday we went to visit Aubrey and her Mommy and Daddy so that we could go swimming in their pool one final time. We don't have any pictures of us swimming but I am getting braver and went in the pool by myself....in my float, of course. We had lots of fun playing too.
Aubrey got me a princess crown, ring and wand.
We made Hayden a King. Hee Hee!


King Hayden

Hayden had his first real cracker....
a Ritz cracker. He loved it!

Dinner time.

We had popsicles for dessert. Yum!

We painted Princess Sophia pictures. It was so much fun!

Hayden enjoyed a couple more crackers.

Mmm! Mmm! Mmm!
Tomorrow is Mama and Daddy's first "official" day of school with their students. It's back to really appreciating weekends! Sending hugs and kisses to all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment