Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Lucky Ducky

Yesterday I took my first bath in the ducky tub. I really liked it because I could sit on my own and splash. Maybe this bath time thing isn't so bad....
Hey! This is a cool tub!


I liked chewing on Ayla's bath letters.
On Monday we went to Mama's friend's house for a play date. Ayla had a great time playing with Lilly. I had fun playing too but Mama didn't take any pictures of me or Macy (she actually slept for most of the time). We will definitely go back soon for another play date.
The girls helped Mama make pizzas for lunch. Mama made the dough and brought all of the toppings. I can't wait until I can have pizza. Macy did share some of her puffs with me though Thank you! :-)


Mickey Mouse pizzas.
We have about a week and a half left of summer time with Mama and Daddy (sniff! sniff!). Stay tuned for more blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment