Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Zootastic

This morning we met Lindsey and Aubrey and my new friends London and Izzy and their Mommy (I've met them before but it's been a while) at Zootastic. It was the perfect day for it because it was not too hot. Mama bought a bucket of animal feed and we had so much fun feeding the animals.
Ready to go an enjoy the park.

There were baby chicks!

I was so excited to feed the goats again!


There was a baby llama too!

Hayden hung out in his carrier the whole time.

Izzy, London, me and Aubrey.

A picture with the camel.

The Mamas tried to get a picture of all 4 kids. :)
Checking out the turtles.

Hi there, Mr. Giraffe.
 It was so much fun going to Zootastic with friends. I can't wait to go back. Luckily Mama has a couple more coupons for free admission.
Tomorrow it's off to Oma and Opa's for a week and then we head to Maryland to celebrate Mallory's birthday and meet Logan. Stay tuned for lots more pictures and blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment