Sunday, July 20, 2014

Tara and Phil Get Married!

Yesterday was a busy and fun day! Mama's best friend, Tara, got married yesterday and I got to be a flower girl! Dani and I were both flower girls and we walked down the aisle together....we did forgot to throw the flower petals....Oops! Toni came over to help Mama with her hair and she put my hair in a bun too! She used a neat little hair piece called a donut. It was a great day! Congratulations Tara and Phil!
Toni fixing my hair.

The view from the front.

The view from the back. We did add a purple flower later.

Flower girls before the wedding!

Waiting for Oma, Opa, Daddy and Hayden to come.

Walking down the aisle. Do you see me?


Pretty girl.


Here comes the bride!

I got to feed Hayden a bottle.

Mama and Hayden tested out the frame.

Hayden is checking out Toni.

Happy boy!

Hayden and Reagan.

Silly boy kept trying to grab her! She did not like it.

My brother and me.

I got to hold Reagan.
Reagan and me.
Hayden and me.

He liked my dress. Hee Hee!

The Harbins

Oma and me.

I did dance a little bit.

Toni helped me.

Opa and Hayden.



The happy Newly Weds.

Mama and her best friends.

It rained most of the day but when it stopped I got some
energy out outside.


Oma and Hayden.
Thanks again for a great time Tara and Phil and for letting me be a part of your special day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment