Sunday, July 20, 2014

Pittsburgh - Day 1 and 2

On Thursday we headed up to Pittsburgh to come visit Oma and Opa and to be part of Tara and Phil's wedding. The car ride was pretty good, considering it took about 8 hours and I'm 3 and Hayden is 6 months (it was his first long trip). I was very good and Hayden only fussed a few times. When we got to Oma and Opa's we played for a little bit and then headed out to meet up with the Morris family to celebrate Charlie and Faith's birthdays at the bowling alley. I even got to bowl for the first time! It was so much fun!

On Friday, we had a relaxing day and then Dylon and Zachariah came over to play. In the evening we had an impromptu party and I met my new friends Zoe and Aaron. We had lots of fun playing.

Of course, here are lots of pictures.....
Mm! Mm! Mm!

I got to eat some noodles as soon as we got
there.

Bowling fun!


Charlie and me.

Watching the ball roll down.
Mama and Hayden.

The annual Daddy/Daughter picture.

Enjoying some birthday cake.

Charlie, Faith and me.

Playing with Mama and Aunt Michelle's old toys!

Pool time.

Zachariah and me!

Fun at the park.

Weeeeee!

Mama and Zachariah.

Mama and Dylon.


Playing with my new friend Zoe.

Hanging out with friends.
We had so much fun with all of our friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment