Monday, July 28, 2014

Mallory's 4th Birthday Party

On Saturday we celebrated Mallory's 4th birthday at the Delaplaine Art Center. We got to make a mask as an art activity...it was really cool. Here are pictures from the birthday party...
Mama braided our hair so that we matched.


Pappy and me.

Waiting to start the art activity.
Making masks.


Check out that concentration!


My finished mask.

Hayden hung out with the guys. :-)

Mama and me.

Cousin masks.
All of the kids with their masks.
So it must be noted that I did not attend the entire party. After all of these  pictures were taken I had the tantrum of all tantrums just because I did not get to sit next to Mallory to eat Pizza and cake. Since I couldn't calm myself back down, we left the party and went back to Aunt Mica and Uncle Dave's house.
The one positive from this was that Hayden and Nana got to spend some time together back at the house. Mama even captured two videos of Nana and Hayden.
I did calm back down and had a great rest of the day celebrating with Mallory....
Giving Mallory her birthday present.

We got her a lunch box with her
name and picture on it.

Hayden wanted to join the present action too.

Nana and Hayden.
Aunt Mica and Hayden.

Pappy and his grandkids.

Cousins!
Mallory wanted to hold Hayden and I wanted to
hold Logan.

BeBe and her grandkids.

BeBe and Pappy and their grandkids.
Can you tell that we were over getting our picture taken?
Hee Hee!

BeBe, Mallory and me.
Mama took literally 100 pictures so obviously they are not all posted here. They will be uploaded to our family shutterfly site soon so you can check there if you want to see all of them.
We had a great time visiting with everyone!! Love and miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment