Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Fun at the Farm

Today we went to Round Hill Park to see the animals and enjoy the splash park. We met lots of friends there and had a great time! Dani came with her Mommy, Reagan came with her Mommy and Daddy, Zoe and Aaron came with their Daddy, and Delaney came with her Mommy and Daddy and her cousin Christian. Bella and Cason were also there with their Mommy. Phew! There were a lot of kids there!

We saw the animals first and then went to the splash park to play and have a picnic. Afterwards, Dani and her Mommy came over for some waffles and some more fun splashing in my giraffe pool. Of course, Mama took lots of pictures......
Oma and me waiting for our friends to come.

Happy Hayden.

Walking with my new friends to see the animals.

Hayden wanted to be carried instead,
so Oma carried him for a little bit.

Zoe, Dani, and me.



Splash Park fun!



Hayden took a nap....it was hot!

We had a little picnic.

New friends.

Do you see the cool splash park in the background?
Hayden wasn't too sure about it. Hee Hee!

Delaney and me.

Splashing with Dani at Oma and Opa's house.

Time for waffles! Yum!

Dani and I took turns giving Hayden puffs.

Dani wanted to hold Hayden in the pool.


We both love Hayden.

Smiles for Dani!
Thanks to all of my friends who met me at the farm. It was so much fun and I loved seeing all of you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment