Saturday, July 5, 2014

Feed the Birds

It's "catch up" time for the blog. Hope you are ready for lots of pictures....
A couple of days ago Mama and I did a little project...we made a bird feeder with a pine cone, peanut butter and bird seed. Here are the pictures from our project:
Concentration

Putting on the peanut butter.

Rolling the pine cone in the bird feed.
Check out Hayden. Hee Hee!

The finished product.

We hung it in the tree in the front yard.
I can look out of my window and see it.
We haven't seen any birds yet!
We also went to lunch the other day with Courtney. After lunch, we stopped at Birkdale so that I could play in the splash fountain:
Mama bought me a cake pop! 


Courtney and me.
Mmm! Mmm! Mmm!

Courtney and Hayden.

Splash fun!


I was brave and went in the middle.


Great Uncle Tom and Great Aunt Geri came to visit BeBe and Pappy. We had lots of fun with them:
Hayden and Uncle Tom.

We love Uncle Tom...

....and Aunt Geri too!

Aunt Geri and I did puzzles together.


Hayden took a snooze on Uncle Tom.

Hanging out on the couch with Aunt Geri and Chloe and
Sophie.

Snuggling with Chloe.

Hayden snoozing on Aunt Geri.

No comments:

Post a Comment