Thursday, July 31, 2014

7 Months Old

Mama can hardly believe it.....7 months old?!?

Height: Approximately 29 inches.
Weight: Approximately 18 lbs.
Sleeping Patterns: I'm loving nap time! I usually take 2 naps. One around 10:00 and the other around 2:00. Sometimes I sleep for up to 3 hours. Night time has been a little rough lately. I have been waking up around 2:00 a.m. every night for a little night time snack. It's either a growth spurt or my teeth are bothering me. It does look like my top teeth will come through soon!
Eating Habits: Oh, I love to eat! Mama is still nursing me around 5 times a day and I get 3 "meals". Breakfast around 9:00 consists of oatmeal, rice cereal, or a fruit. Lunch (after I wake up from my first nap) consists of a vegetable. Dinner around 5:00 consists of a fruit or rice cereal (the opposite from breakfast.) I also like to snack on Gerber Puffs throughout the day sometimes.
New Foods I Liked: I tried Mum Mum crackers (banana flavored) and Gerber Puffs (banana, sweet potato, and blueberry & sweet potato), oatmeal with pears and cinnamon, peaches, and plums.
New Discoveries I Made: I'm babbling more and more. My current favorite phrase is "Dadadada"


My Accomplishments: I am quite the scooter now! I can make it across the entire room if I want to.
I can also sit by myself:

Places I Went: July was a busy month! I went to the beach for the first time (Wrightsville Beach), traveled to Pennsylvania to visit Oma and Opa, and went to Maryland to meet my new cousin Logan and celebrate Mallory's 4th birthday.
Special Memories: There were so many...my first beach trip, spending time with Oma and Opa, attending my first wedding (Congratulations again Tara and Phil) and meeting Logan and seeing Mallory. Of course, I am enjoying summer time and being home with Mama and Daddy.
Current Likes: Ayla! My face absolutely lights up when I see her! I also like to play with my toy doggy from Uncle Tom and Aunt Geri, scooting around the house and babbling. Oh yeah, I also love smiling at people out in public. I think they really like it!
Current Dislikes: Long road trips in my car seat. It's okay for short trips but I do not like being in my car seat (I cried for a lot of the long road trips).

Here are the pictures from today's photo shoot:

There's my buddy again!








No comments:

Post a Comment