Saturday, July 5, 2014

4th of July

Yesterday we went to BeBe and Pappy's house for a 4th of July picnic. It was my first fourth of July! Of course, Mama took lots of pictures....
A picture with Mama.

A picture with Daddy.

Ayla was very patriotic in her dress
from Aubrey.

Check out her star in her hair!

Mama and Ayla.

I was patriotic too!

 A family picture.
Mama added some ribbon to Ayla's hair.

We tried a little photo shoot in front of
the flowers...this was the best shot! Hee Hee!

Pappy got out the pool for us.

I liked it!

Daddy held me up for a little bit too.
Pretty soon I'll be able to sit by myself. I'm working on it.

Nina was there too!

Ayla's friend Mia came too.
She lives right next door to BeBe and Pappy.

Smooches from Ayla!
Guess what Ayla did again....

She got to ride a horse again. The horse's name is Sugar.



Mama and Ayla.
Hey there!

A picture with Uncle Tom and Aunt Geri.


Uncle Tom and me.

Playing with the Doggy they got me.
Ayla experienced her first Sparklers yesterday. She liked it until she picked one up that had just finished and burned her hand a little bit. Oopsie. 

Getting ready.

So cool!

Mama got a sparkler too!
Ayla snuggling on the couch with
Aunt Geri and the doggies.
 These pictures are from this morning...
I'm still liking my exersaucer.


Check out Ayla's crazy hair after she took all of those
braids out. She slept in them last night.

Crazy hair!
Stay tuned for lots more Summer fun pictures! 
Hugs and kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment