Friday, June 6, 2014

Sibling Love

Boy do I love my sister! Mama took some videos of us yesterday. Ayla was playing Peek-a-boo with me and I was giggling. She tried to capture it on video that's why there are a few videos. We figured that my blog followers won't mind! There is also a video from last week when Ayla was trying to get me to "crawl". Of course, there are some of pictures too....
video
video
video
video
video

Just hanging out with my sister.
She lets me play with her toys.
Can you tell how much I love her?
Hey, Mama, we're just catching up on some emails.
Mama and Daddy have two more school days with the kids and then a teacher work day....then it's time to spend all summer with them!!! Ayla and I are so excited! I'm sure we will be updating the blog lots and lots this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment