Saturday, June 7, 2014

Fun with Nina

Today I got to hang out with my friend, Nina. Her Mommy and Daddy came over to hang out with Mama and Daddy. Of course, this was a great opportunity for Mama to take lots of pictures. 
For some reason, the blog won't let us add individual captions to the pictures from the camera. We are so cute though that there are no captions needed. Hee! Hee!
Enjoy!










These are from Mama's phone this morning......
Playing with Hayden this morning.
Snuggling with Hayden.
This boy loves his rice cereal!
Can I have some more, Mama?
Silly boy.
Watching some Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
I was playing with sidewalk chalk today and
Mama captured this photo of me.
The Brangs sent Hayden this outfit...
it's a 12 month outfit! Thanks Brangs!
We miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment