Saturday, May 10, 2014

Big Big Book and a New High Chair

It was "Teacher Appreciation" week at Mama's school this past week and she won this awesome Big Book at school. Of course she brought it home for Ayla and I to enjoy....
We both love books!

Tummy time on the big book.

Hi, Mama!



I love my big sister
Listening to Ayla "read"
My bedtime has been between 7:00 and 8:00. Ayla goes to bed a little later and last night she got to enjoy watching the Pens game with Daddy. She even has a real jersey! When I'm older, I'll watch sports with Daddy too.

Ayla and Daddy

Ayla had to wear her new Princess Sophia
Tiara.
 This morning Ayla took out her wooden train set. I can't wait until I am old enough to play with her! Mama found her sitting in the blue treasure box where she keeps all of the pieces...
Silly Ayla!

Mama put me in there too.

Close up in the Bumbo
 Mama and Daddy have been exploring Belmont, a little city near us. They have some small local restaurants so we tried "Friend's Bar and Grill" today. Ayla had a peanut butter sandwich and french fries. Yummy!

I love my blue owl on my car seat. When you pull it down
it goes back up and vibrates back and forth.

Ayla and Daddy.

Today we went to Ikea to buy me a new high chair. We have the one that Ayla used but Mama saw this one and for $25 she couldn't pass it up. I can't wait to actually sit in it and try some food!
Check me out in my new high chair.
Where's my food, Mama?
"Can I have some food, please?"
I love my new high chair!
Tomorrow is Mother's Day so stay tuned for more pictures....

No comments:

Post a Comment