Saturday, April 19, 2014

Spring Break Continued

Day 3:
We weren't too busy on day 3 (Wednesday). Mama decided to have a little photo shoot session with me on this really fuzzy blanket that Oma and Opa have.....

Tummy time!

Hey, Mama!

I also got to hang out with the big mouse.

 The weather was a little nicer on Wednesday so we took a walk to a new playground that was just built last year. Ayla had fun playing on the fire truck.

Ayla really enjoyed playing on the fire truck.

I enjoyed hanging out in the stroller.
Day 4:
On Thursday Mama, Ayla and I went to Toni and Dani's house for a little bit. Ayla was being shy and didn't want to play so we didn't stay too long and Mama didn't take a lot of pictures. When we got back to Oma and Opa's house Judi was there to visit. I loved snuggling with her. We also decided to take some family pictures on Thursday...
Snuggling with Judi

Judi brought us awesome presents. I got a little toy to
hang from my car seat and Ayla got a little computer.
Thank you!!
Mini photo shoot time.... 
Mama bought me this teething toy because I have been
drooling like crazy and chewing on my fingers.
Is it possible to be getting teeth already?!?!





The weather was nice so we played
outside for a while.

I'm glad that I got to use my sun hat.
Thursday was a busy day. Toni, Dani, Tara, JaLaya and Reagan came over for their annual Spring Break picture. That get's it's seperate blog (along with many more pictures from Thursday afternoon and evening). Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment