Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter from the 4 Harbins this year! It's crazy to think that last Easter I didn't even exist yet! Mama, Daddy and Ayla are so glad that I am here. We enjoyed a nice, quiet Easter. I've had a fever since Friday so we just took it easy. We went to BeBe and Pappy's for brunch this morning and took some family pictures. Mama and Daddy seem to think the fever is from a slight cold/teething. I know it sounds crazy to be teething at 3 and 1/2 months but I've been drooling so much and have my fingers in my mouth all of the time. Lucky for me, the Easter Bunny brought me some more teething toys. Here are pictures from today....
Our Easter Baskets. The bunny left tracks!



Ayla was excited to check everything out.


She got Minnie walkie talkies! 
Mama helped me with my Easter basket.

That's one of my new teething pacifiers.

Ayla enjoyed her chocolate covered pretzel.

The Easter bunny left treats at
BeBe and Pappy's house too!


Here is my Easter basket from BeBe and Pappy's house.


Hee Hee! I'm not too sure about getting my picture taken.

A picture with Mama.

Family picture.


A picture with BeBe and Pappy.

We also had to take one with Nana.


Pappy and me.

Ayla enjoyed her German chocolate from Uncle Guenni,
Aunt Michelle, Kai and Nora.



Ayla also got this awesome bunny
shirt from Uncle Guenni, Aunt Michelle,
Kai and Nora. I'll try my shirt on soon.

Ayla helped me use my new teething toy.
We had a great Easter and missed all of our family far away!
Tomorrow the "real world" begins again and Spring Break is over. Sniff Sniff! Luckily there are only 7 more weeks until summer vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment