Wednesday, April 30, 2014

4 Months Old

Height: We will find out this stat next week at my 4 month check up.
Weight: Stay tuned for this stat as well!
Sleeping Patterns: For most of the month I took a morning nap and an afternoon nap when Mama picked me up after work. I would fall asleep on the car seat. However, the past few days I have been staying awake more and more. A bonus because of that....I've had a few 8:00 to 5:00 night time stretches!
Eating Habits: I always have a morning feeding before Mama leaves for work, I'm getting 3 bottles during the day (always a 6 oz. bottle at noon) and sometimes I get an extra 6 oz. bottle. Then I get a little "snack" in the evening and one more good feeding before bed time.
New Foods I Liked: Still just Mama's milk. I have been eyeing up food though! We went to dinner last Friday and my hand ended up in Daddy's honey mustard twice! Mama is going to ask about starting me on rice cereal soon.
New Discoveries I made: I'm a pro at rolling over now! I can even roll both ways but I normally just roll from my back to my stomach. My hands are still very fascinating. I've also discovered sleeping in my crib at night time now.
My Accomplishments: My long stretches of sleep at night time and my rolling over skills. I've also started to giggle and find my voice. Mama can find my tickle spot (on my neck) and make me giggle.
Places I went: We took our first Carowinds trip and the biggest trip was that I went on an airplane with Mama and Ayla to fly to Pittsburgh to visit Oma and Opa.
Special Memories: I went on my first ride at Carowinds (the helicopters) and I went on my first airplane ride! 

Here are pictures from our photo shoot today....











No comments:

Post a Comment