Tuesday, April 1, 2014

3 Months Old

Yesterday I turned 3 months old! Can you believe it?!? Of course Mama took lots of pictures and here  is my 3 month questionnaire....

Height: 15.2 lbs. according to our not so accurate scale.
Weight: Approximately 25 inches according to Mama's method of measuring me like they do at the doctor's office.
Sleeping Patterns: I'm pretty awake during the day at BeBe abd Pappy's. As soon as Mama puts me in the car to take me home I fall asleep! That's okay though because it gives Mama time to make dinner and eat. I'll wake up then, stay up until around 10:00 and then go down for the night. Mama will nurse me then but I still like to get up between 3:00 and 4:00 for my "night time" feeding.
Eating Habits: I still like my one "night time" feeding and then Mama nurses me around 5:30 or 6:00 before she goes to work. I'm taking 3 bottles at Bebe and Pappy's. They were 5 oz. bottles but we just recently upgraded to a 6 oz. bottle at noon. I'll nurse again around 7:00 and then right before bed around 10:00.
New Foods I liked: Nothing new for a while....just enjoying Mama's milk.
New Discoveries I made: I've rolled over a few times on my own! Mama actually witnessed it this past weekend. I also like to stare at my hands and move them. Recently, I've discovered how to put my fingers in my mouth. Mama is trying to not let me make that a habit....you can always take away a pacifier but you can't take away a hand.
My accomplishments: Rolling over! I've also been smiling at people on purpose. I am a happy boy!
Places I went: We didn't really go anywhere new. I did enjoy the White Water Center on St. Patrick's day and I went to Mama's school with her for a staff vs. parents basketball game. Oh yeah, I went to see two plays. I saw "Aladdin" and "Cinderella". Mama's elementary school students performed 
"Aladdin" and Daddy's old elementary school performed "Cinderella." I was so good and didn't make a single peep!
Special Memories: Snuggles, snuggles and more snuggles with everyone who holds me.

Here are the pictures from yesterdays photo shoot. Mama couldn't do the blog yesterday because she was too busy grading third grade writing. Blah!











Every night Mama reads books to Ayla and me. It's one of the best parts of the day! I just lay in bed next to Ayla and listen to the stories.
Sibling conversations.


Ha! That face! Makes you wonder what Ayla was saying.


No comments:

Post a Comment