Sunday, March 30, 2014

Go Buccos!

It's weekly update time! All of the pictures below were taken on Mama's phone so they aren't necessarily the best quality but you can still see how cute I am! :-) 
Daddy bought me this Pittsburgh Pirates shirt before I was even born. It's 3 to 6 months and now it fits nicely (at least for a little while longer...I'm growing and growing!) Mama took lots of pictures....
Ayla got this new Mickey Mouse chair and I tested it out too...
Just checking out my toes.
Here are the rest of Mama's phone pictures from this past week...
This is a 6 month outfit from
Great Uncle Dan and Great Aunt Kathy
Comparison picture of Ayla and me when she
was my age.
One more comparison picture. That's Ayla's
3 month old picture....that will be me tomorrow!!
I still love snuggle time with Ayla at bed time.
Stay tuned for my 3 month blog tomorrow...can you believe it?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment