Sunday, March 23, 2014

Fresh Air and Friends

Yesterday was a gorgeous day! The weather was in the high 70s! Daddy and Pappy were gone all morning because they did their Spartan Race again. Mama, Hayden and I took a walk in our neighborhood and I got to play at the playground. I call it "My Park". Mama took lots of pictures on her phone during our walk and at the playground. Oh yeah, I took my baby in her stroller....I like to be just like Mama!
Ready for our walk.
The neighborhood is full of these
gorgeous trees right now.
Selfie with Mama take 1
Selfie with Mama take 2
I climbed up and down this twisty pole
 a bunch of times!
Hayden was stylish in a new sun hat
from BeBe and Pappy.
Mama had a mini photo shoot yesterday. That outfit that Hayden is wearing....it's a 6 month outfit! He's growing, growing, growing....
Sibling love!
Last night the Otto's came over. The Daddies watched wrestling on T.V. and I played with Nina. She's getting so big now and is almost walking! I loved showing her how to play with all of the toys and teaching her new things.
Nina had to check out Hayden.


I showed Nina my memory game. It's still one of
my favorite things to play with.

Hayden and Michele.

Nina was checking out Hayden's play mat.

I showed Nina how to color and use stickers.
Here are also some of Mama's "phone favorites" from the past week...
Mama and Hayden snuggles.
Happy Hayden
Mama and Hayden selfie
Check out how long he is!!
Lastly, here are two videos of Hayden.....
video
Hayden was looking at himself in Mama's phone during this video. :)
video
This is Hayden's current position. He LOVES his "Twinkle Twinkle Star" from BeBe's friend, Barbara. Thank you! I also decided that he needs my baby doll too.
Today it's cold and rainy...the perfect day for sleeping and snuggling. Daddy bought me the movie "Frozen" yesterday so today will be a perfect day to snuggle on the couch and watch it. 

Love and miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment