Tuesday, March 4, 2014

2 Month Stats

I had my two month check up with Dr. Malta today. Here are my official stats:
Weight: 13 lbs. 4 oz. (6.01 kg) - 69%
Height: 24.5 inches (62.2 cm) - 96%
Head circumference: 15.75 inches (40 cm.) - 73%

I did get 3 shots and some kind of oral medicine. I was very brave though and cried for only about a minute after my shots.
I'm a growing boy and am doing well. I do have a little thrush in my mouth (Ayla had it too) so I'll get a prescription for that. Mama did take some pictures and a video at my appointment today....
Check out those chins....
....and the belly! :-)
I enjoyed moving around at the Doctor's. I think I liked the crinkly sound of the paper. Mama took a short video:

Mama takes lots of pictures on her phone throughout the day. Here are the latest ones...
Couch snuggles!
Check out my crazy hair!
I'm such a happy baby!
Snoozing on Mama. She LOVES those cheeks!
March 2nd was Dr.Seuss' birthday. The Kindergarten teacher in Mama decided to celebrate this with a little photo shoot since I have some Dr. Seuss outfits thanks to Trey and his Mama and Daddy!
Here are just some random pictures....
Ayla's purple shoes from Germany finally fit.
This is Mama's current favorite picture.
Not too shabby for a phone picture.
Snoozing on the new couch upstairs in the bonus room.
Here are also a few pictures from our visit with Great Aunt Kathy and Great Uncle Dan. They came to visit Nana, BeBe and Pappy and we really enjoyed hanging out with them too!
I loved snuggling with Great Uncle Dan.


Ayla and Great Aunt Kathy.


Everyone enjoyed breakfast at Shuffletown Diner this
morning.

I, of course, snoozed.

Ayla and Pappy

Lastly, Thank you to Katrin, Dirk, Jana and Ulla for the wonderful gifts from Germany! We loved them all!!!


Tomorrow is Mama's last day home for maternity leave. Sniff! Sniff! It's going to be a day of lots of snuggling, hugs and kisses!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment