Friday, February 14, 2014

Sibling Love

I love being a big sister! I'm always helping with diaper changes and will go get things for Mama when she needs them. We also like to snuggle! Mama captured these pictures last night. I got to snuggle in Mama and Daddy's bed and watch the movie "Cars". It's my current favorite thing to do! Hayden also snuggled in bed next to me and this is how we fell asleep....


Mama also decided to try and test out a bottle with Hayden. I got to be the first person to give him a bottle and he really liked it! I really liked feeding him too! Direct quote: "I want to feed Hayden all day long!"
*We are not sure where the scratch on my forehead is from. It started off as a really little scratch and I keep picking at it. Hopefully it will go away soon.




I decided that I needed a blanket for my
feet and being the good big sister that I am
I had to cover Hayden too.

video
Mama and I decided to go out in the snow one last time this morning while Hayden napped. Here are our last snow pictures.

One more picture with the penguin snowman.


Our snowmen melted so I used it as a chair.
Happy Valentine's Day!
Speaking of Valentine's Day, Mama made these collages on her phone. Sending hugs and kisses to all!



No comments:

Post a Comment