Thursday, February 20, 2014

New Friends

Today Mama, Hayden and I went to a friend's house for a play date. Mama used to work with Emily and decided that we should get together for a play date while she is still home on maternity leave. Emily has 3 kids. Julia is 5, Jack is 3 and Anna is 4 months old. I had a great time playing with Julia and Jack and Hayden and Anna got to hang out together on the blanket. Here are pictures from today....
Mama put Hayden's "fancy outfit" on
to go on the play date.

Hayden and me.


Hayden and Anna.

Doesn't it look like they are holding hands?

The whole crew.



I loved jumping on the trampoline with Jack.

We also played in the play house.

Budding romance?? Hee Hee!
Here are also some pictures that Mama took yesterday....
Cutie Pie Hayden!

Mama and Hayden self portrait.

I joined in too.

Hayden sure does love me!

Self entertaining myself and
playing nicely.
We had such a great time on our play date today and are going to try to get together one more time before Mama goes back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment