Tuesday, February 11, 2014

First Play Date

Yesterday Mama and I went to meet a new friend, Landon, and his Mama for a play date. Mama, shockingly, did not take a lot of pictures but here are the 3 that she took. We had a great time. Mama and Erin got to chat and catch up and Landon and I were curious about each other. At one point, my hand was near his mouth and he tried to put my fingers in his mouth. Haha! We'll have to plan a play date again soon.



It snowed again today and tomorrow they are calling for a lot of snow. School is already canceled so that means Daddy will be home again tomorrow. Yay! We did take one picture in the snow today. Mama and I headed to her doctor's appointment (her 6 week follow up check up....can  you believe that I am six weeks old?!?) and Ayla went to BeBe and Pappy's house. Everyone at the doctor's office "oohed and aahed" over how cute and BIG I am.
Hopefully there really will be a lot of snow tomorrow so that Ayla can build a snowman with Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment