Sunday, February 2, 2014

Cousin Time

I got to spend lots of time with my cousin Mallory. Uncle Dave and Mallory came on Thursday and left today. We all came over to visit with Mallory and Uncle Dave on Thursday. On Friday, Mama dropped me off at BeBe and Pappy's house so that I could play with Mallory all day while she went shopping with Hayden. She dropped me off again yesterday to play. As you can imagine, Mama took lots of pictures...
Hayden loves to snooze on Pappy, especially when he
rocks in his chair.

I was so excited to see Mallory!

Peek-a-boo! We built a tent.

Silly girls!

I loved introducing Hayden to Mallory.
On Friday we gave Mallory her Christmas presents since
we never sent them in the mail. Mama was a little
busy in December. Hee Hee!

Pappy and BeBe with their grandkids.
We'll welcome one more in May when Mallory becomes
a big sister!

Hayden needed a diaper change...Mallory and I helped.

Cheese! I love my brother!

He, however, did not love getting his picture taken.

Yesterday Mama brought the Boppy lounger over.

Mallory and I took a bath with lots of bubbles.


We have these cool towels that match...

....and have our names on the back.
So Daddy and Uncle Dave think alike. Daddy bought these Penguin PJs for Mallory, Hayden, the new baby and me. Uncle Dave bought the exact same PJs for Hayden! Mama decided to do a little photo shoot since we all matched....
Go Pens!


Smooches for Hayden.

Pappy and his girls.

Nana and her girls.

BeBe and her girls.

Hayden joined in on the pictures too!
We loved painting at our craft table.


Mama also took two videos of us singing. We sang the Alphabet song and most of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star but then I got distracted by books.

video

video

No comments:

Post a Comment