Wednesday, February 12, 2014

A Real Snow Day!

Today was another "Snow Day" but this time it really did snow....a lot! Well, at least a lot for here. :-) The snow didn't come until around 1:00 and I patiently waited for it. Mama made me a super cool breakfast...those are grits with blueberries and strawberries. When the snow finally arrived we all went outside to take pictures. Mama and Hayden only stayed out for about a minute but Daddy and I had fun chasing Sidney. We tried to build a snowman but it wasn't the right kind of snow. Here are pictures from today....
My awesome breakfast!

Cheese!


This was what it looked like this morning...

...and then in turned into a Winter
Wonderland!

Mama and Hayden self portrait #1

Self portrait #2

Cheese! I was so excited for the snow!

Self portrait with Mama.



Snuggle baby!


I didn't have mittens or gloves so we used socks! Haha!

I tried mowing the snow.

After playing in the snow we all
enjoyed a brownie.
It was a great day and I am already looking forward to tomorrow. School is already cancelled so Daddy gets to stay home again.  Yay!!! Stay tuned for more pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment