Saturday, January 25, 2014

Weekends are the Best!

Weekends are the best because it means that Daddy is home all day! I may be a "Mama's girl" but I have been spending more and more time with Daddy. I miss him during the week when he is at work and am super excited when he comes home. We also have a nightly tradition where I play "crocodiles" with him and play with the big pink ball. I pretend that there are crocodiles in our house (they are blue) and I run into the living room and jump on the couch so that Daddy can save me. Then we sit on the couch and throw the big pink ball back and forth....

 Today Mama and I made chocolate pretzels. I LOVED helping and unwrapped most of the Hershey Kisses. I also put most of the Hershey Kisses onto the pretzels. Mama put the second pretzel on top but we had a lot of fun making them. I'm becoming quite the little helper.

Cheese! So much fun!

Check out that concentration!


Today we went to the Flying Saucer to meet the Otto's. It was Hayden's first trip to the Saucer so of course Mama had to document with pictures....
Hanging out with Daddy.

Mama and me.


Hayden slept the whole time.

I was silly and was jumping off the booth.
Yes, that is my baby doll between my legs.
Hahaha!
Mama made a comparison picture of my first trip to the
Saucer and Hayden's first trip. I was a little bit older than
him because we went in December. Oh that Mama
and her pictures. Hee Hee!
Hayden also enjoys spending time with Daddy. Mama still snuggles and reads books with me at bedtime so Hayden gets to snuggle with Daddy. This is how Mama found them today....

I can't wait to spend another whole day with Daddy, Mama, and Hayden tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment