Monday, January 6, 2014

Meeting Nana

Yesterday we ventured out of the house as a family of 4 for the first time. We didn't go far....we just went over to BeBe and Pappy's house so that Nana could finally meet me. She loved holding me and gave me LOTS of kisses. She also kept calling me a "she" and saying how gorgeous I am. It's okay, Nana, boys can be gorgeous too! ;-)
Bundled up and ready to go


Nana was so happy to hold me.



4 generations of Harbins

Perfectly content and snoozing
Today is our first day home without Daddy. Ayla went to BeBe and Pappy's for a little bit this morning so that Mama could catch up on some rest. She may have overdone it a little bit the last couple of days and she got sick yesterday. You've got to rest and eat, eat, eat Mama! I've got this nursing thing down now so make sure I'm getting lots of yummy food. :-) We had a good morning and I nursed and slept and Mama slept too. Ayla is back now and we are just hanging out. She's still a great helper and has helped change all of my diapers.

Oh, and P.S. BeBe was the lucky winner of the first diaper change "sprinkle". She had a quick reaction time though and I didn't do too much damage. Hee Hee!

Stay tuned for more pictures....

No comments:

Post a Comment