Tuesday, January 21, 2014

3 Weeks Old

Today I turned 3 weeks old! Mama can hardly believe how fast time goes! I've been a super good baby so far. As long as I'm fed, I'm happy. I can go as long as 3 1/2 hours between feedings during the day (I probably could go longer but Mama usually wakes me up to change my diaper and then feed me) and I sleep 3 1/2 to 4 hour stretches at night. Mama will feed me at 10:00 before she goes to bed, I wake up and eat at 2:00 and then again at 6:00. Not too bad...hopefully we didn't just jinx it. Hee Hee! I also stay awake for longer stretches during the day now and am really alert!

Today was a teacher workday so Mama decided to take me to her school to show me off. I met lots of her friends and was snuggled a lot. We also met Daddy and his co-workers for lunch.
Mama's co-workers loved snuggling me.
Mama was home in time to take my "3 Weeks Old" picture at exactly 2:56 p.m. Here are my pictures from today as well as lots of random ones....


So many pictures, Mama?


Ayla joined in on the photo shoot.


I'm 3 weeks old already???

Ayla at 3 weeks old and me at 3 weeks old.

She is such a good big sister!



Can you find me? Hee Hee!
Ayla insisted on having all of these baby dolls and Minnie
in the picture.

Yesterday we went to Lowe's and Ayla and I both
got to ride in the race car.

We stopped for dinner at the Mexican restaurant that's
right near Lowe's.


We ended the night cheering for the
Penguins with Daddy!
Yay! We can upload videos again. Here is one that Mama took yesterday. It's nothing super exciting but it's a video. We will have to take more and upload more soon. Stay tuned...
video

No comments:

Post a Comment