Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone! We had a nice relaxing morning and then went over to BeBe and Pappy's for dinner and some more presents. I was a very lucky girl this year and got awesome presents from everyone. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
I got a Doc McStuffins office....

....and a doctor's coat!

Happy girl

The Doc is in.


Pappy had to put batteries in to make all of the little gadgets work.

Calling Doc for some advice.
Merry Christmas, Nana!

Thanks for my bear Great Uncle Dick and Great Aunt Laura

Auntie Barbara got me Stuffy....

....and Lambie! Thank you!

Nana and me.
I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas! Love and miss you all!

Hopefully I'll be posting soon to introduce my baby brother....the count down to the official due date is 7 days tomorrow! We are all ready to meet him!

No comments:

Post a Comment