Monday, December 30, 2013

Last Belly Pictures

I think it's safe to say that these are the last belly pictures taken today at 39 weeks 4 days! I had my doctor's appointment today. I saw the nurse practitioner who wasn't exactly the most helpful when I asked her about what we should do because baby is already estimated to be so big, but I did quickly see the doctor who I've seen the most during this pregnancy and asked his opinion. He's on call tomorrow and has scheduled us to come in bright and early at 7:30 to be induced. He's been my favorite doctor there this time around so I'm happy that he will be the one to deliver. There will be a baby soon! :-)



Sentimental Mama here had to take some last "family of 3 pictures". They aren't the best but I am posting them all. Haha!




Mama and Ayla

Ayla and her baby brother. Woah, Belly!
Hopefully at this time tomorrow I will be snuggling a beautiful baby boy in my arms. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment