Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Eve

We had a nice relaxing Christmas Eve yesterday. BeBe and Pappy came over (Nana stayed home because she has a cold) and Mama and Daddy prepared a seafood feast. I even tried some shrimp! After dinner we opened presents and skyped with Oma and Opa and Uncle Dave, Aunt Mica and Mallory. I really like all of my new presents and enjoyed playing with them last night. I've also been playing with them all morning. Here are lots of pictures from Christmas Eve....
Kisses for baby brother!

Kisses for Mama!

Cheese!

Mama and me

Daddy and me

Kisses for Daddy!

Silly girl!
Lots of shrimp. Note that Mama made me some fish sticks
to go with the seafood theme.

Dinner time was cozy and quaint.
Opening presents

Here BeBe and Pappy. I made you something.

I love my new Minnie Mouse Puzzle Book from Oma and Opa!

Oohh! Lots of Minnie stickers!

I got lots of new stuff for baby. A stroller, a high chair (that
can also be a swing and a baby carrier) and a new sleep
sack for baby that I can wear like a baby carrier!

Uncle Dave, Aunt Mica, and Mallory sent down some
gifts too. I love my new penguin backpack!
Daddy and I played with my new wooden train set.
It's really cool!

Snowflake waited for Santa to take her back to the North Pole.
I left him some cookies and milk. Guess what....
they were gone this morning!!!

Merry Christmas to all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment