Thursday, December 26, 2013

39 Weeks

How far along: 39 weeks
Total Weight gain: Our scale says 30 lbs. That can't be. I'm going to say that I am safely in the 30 to 35 lbs. range that they recommend.
Maternity clothes:  Of course! Wearing the same few outfits that fit over and over again.
Sleep: I really can't complain too much but I am still waking up every night to go to the bathroom and then it takes me a long time to fall back asleep
Movement: He's definitely slowing down but still a mover. There can't be that much room left...I think my stomach has expanded to it's full capacity!
Best moment in the last week: Watching Ayla open up Christmas presents this year. After each gift and would say "Ooh! I needed that!" and when she opened her baby doll set she said "Merry Christmas to me!" Ha Ha! I caught that on video but for some reason I can't download the video onto the blog.
Gender: It's a boy!
Ayla's current name choice when asked "What should we name the baby?": She does know the name. :-)
Food Cravings: Still sweets. Dave and Mica got us some Sarris chocolate for Christmas and I have had no self control.
Belly Button in or out:  It's flat.
What I miss: Moving around with ease.
What I am looking forward to: Meeting baby! 
Weekly Wisdom: The size of your belly doesn't predict when baby will be born. I've had so many people make comments and saying that my baby was going to come so early because I'm carrying low (I think that started around 30 weeks). I really did think he would be here by now too, but a big belly does not mean an early baby. :-)Milestones: I've been pregnant longer this time around. With Ayla I made it to 38 weeks and 4 days. I was home with a newborn and didn't have a "39 week belly picture". No comparison picture this week.
Baby Brain Moment of the Week: None that I can think of right now. Again, that's probably a "baby brain" moment in itself.
Labor Signs: I'm ready whenever he is!
Weekly Belly Pictures: Again, Ayla has turned it into a photo shoot. 







Although there is really not a real comparison picture....here is week 39:
Let's hope that this is the last weekly belly picture post. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment