Friday, December 20, 2013

38 Weeks

How far along: 38 weeks + 1 day
Total Weight gain: 31 lbs.
Maternity clothes:  Of course! My outfits are limited because even the maternity clothes are getting snug!
Stretch marks: Yes! I can't tell the difference between old ones and new ones. 
Sleep: It's been hard to fall asleep and lately I've been waking up at least once a night to go to the bathroom. Last night I couldn't sleep from around 3:00 to 5:00. It's just a little preview of my future nights. ;-)
Best moment in the last week: Love seeing the little (well, not so little) guy during the ultrasound. 
Movement: Moving, moving, moving...see previous post about the ultrasound. Ha ha!
Gender: It's a boy!
Ayla's current name choice when asked "What should we name the baby?": She does know the name. :-)
Food Cravings: Sweets! I actually made Bryan go to the store one night to get cheesecake. I never had him go to the store when I was pregnant with Ayla and this is the first time I sent him to get something. I'm a pretty awesome pregnant wife. ;-)
Belly Button in or out:  It's flat.
What I miss: Moving around with ease.
What I am looking forward to: Meeting baby! I'm also officially on maternity leave. Yay! Yay! Yay! No school until the end of February.
Weekly Wisdom: I've got nothing right now!
Milestones: He's full term and we are ready to meet him whenever he wants.
Baby Brain Moment of the Week: I lined my kids up for a lunch an entire hour too early. We go to lunch at 11:30 and I had them lined up and ready to go at 10:30. Ha ha!
Labor Signs: I'm ready whenever he is!
Weekly Belly Pictures: Taken today at 31 weeks + 1 day. It was pajama day at school today.


I cannot get over how big that belly is! I don't realize it
until I see it in a picture.
Can you imagine walking around with that thing??? Ha ha!




No comments:

Post a Comment