Thursday, December 12, 2013

37 Weeks

How far along: 37 weeks
Total Weight gain: 31 lbs.
Maternity clothes:  Of course! ;-)
Stretch marks: Same ones.
Sleep: I've been having a really hard time falling asleep and then I don't want to get out of bed in the morning.
Best moment in the last week: Heard the heartbeat today...130. Ayla is also talking about her baby brother more and more. This morning she said she would share her PJs with him and went and got her bright pink footie PJs with Panda Bears on them. I don't know if baby brother will want to wear pink. ;-)
Movement: I think that these videos say it all. These were taken last night while I was laying in bed with Ayla reading books to her.

video

video

Gender: It's a boy!
Food Cravings: Again, nothing in particular but I am loving chocolate and sweets in general.
Belly Button in or out:  It's been pretty flat lately.
What I miss: The general easiness of moving around. I have definitely slowed down and feel as though I am waddling down the hallways at school.
What I am looking forward to: The countdown to break continues....6 teaching days. Again...I think I can....I think I can....
I also have my next doctor's appointment on Tuesday with an ultrasound again. Today he measured a week ahead which isn't bad but they want to check his measurements and weight one more time. We'll see how much growing he did since the last ultrasound and will have to see if there could possibly be a c-section if he is too big. I'm hoping for a natural delivery so fingers crossed!Weekly Wisdom: As frustrating as Ayla can be right now (she's pushing buttons to see what she can get away with and loves to "negotiate". Today at dinner she took food off my plate and while she was doing it said in the sweetest voice "Please my I have that Mommy, okay!" She also likes to begin sentences with "Well......" and then try to get her way. Ha Ha!) I'm trying to enjoy every snuggle chance that I get because pretty soon she'll have to learn to share her time with her baby brother. Don't get me wrong, I get frustrated easily (probably doesn't help with the pregnancy hormones) but I quickly try not to be. 
Milestones: 37 weeks = Full term!
Baby Brain Moment of the Week:Still the general forgetfulness.
Labor Signs: He can come any time after the 20th! I just want to make it to Christmas break. :-)
Weekly belly picture: It's pretty much turned into a "photo shoot" now. These were taken today at 37 weeks and of course Ayla needed lots of pictures with Sidney.






37 weeks comparison:

No comments:

Post a Comment