Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving/35 Weeks

Happy Happy Thanksgiving to everyone near and far. Even though we weren't able to be together I was thinking about all of you because I am thankful for each and everyone of you! Today, we went to BeBe and Pappy's house to spend time with them, Nana, Great Uncle Tom, Great Aunt Gerri, and the Ottos. Here are lots of pictures from today....
Mama and I did a little craft project this morning.
Turkey handprints and chocolate pretzels. Yum!

I was very proud of my work.

A family picture.

Pappy and I played football outside.

Baby Nina and me.

Most of the Thanksgiving crew.

My Thanksgiving plate.

The Daddies and their girls.

Great Uncle Tom, Great Aunt Gerri, Chloe, Sophie and me.
 
Uncle Tom and me.

Nana and me.

Great Aunt Gerri, BeBe, and me.
Here are also two videos that Mama took of Pappy and me. We played football together outside for a little bit and then Pappy and I got to make a wish on the wishbone. I didn't quite understand the whole concept but it was still fun. Hee! Hee!
video
video
Since today is also Mama's weekly belly picture day, we are also going to include that in this blog.....

How far along: 35 weeks
Total Weight gain: It's Thanksgiving and I didn't weigh myself. :) On Tuesday and the doctor's office it was 29 lbs.
Maternity clothes:  Of course! ;-)
Stretch marks: Same ones.
Sleep: Waking up more and more!
Best moment in the last week: Hearing the heartbeat on Tuesday....128. Also, 2:45 on Tuesday because that meant I am officially on Thanksgiving break.
Movement: Moving, moving, moving. It's no longer kicks because he is running out of room but he's definitely still moving. Sometimes it feels as though he is trying to do somersaults in there and sometimes it hurts!
Gender: It's a boy!
Ayla's current sibling wish: Still baby sister....still not coming true! Hee! Hee!
Ayla's current name choice when asked "What should we name the baby?": She does know the name. :-)
Food Cravings: Nothing in particular but I have been eating a lot of cookies lately. Aunt Gerri and BeBe made a ton and sent home a plate with us.....oh my!
Belly Button in or out:  It's been pretty flat lately.
What I miss: Bryan bought some winter beers. I've tried a few sips and they were really good!
What I am looking forward to: I'm already counting down to Christmas break because that means I'll be on maternity leave. 15 more teaching days....I think I can....I think I can....
Weekly Wisdom: Maternity pants come in handy on Thanksgiving. Ha Ha! (Really though, even my maternity pants get uncomfortable with this big belly!)
Milestones: Nothing major that stands out in my weekly app. He's pretty much just perfecting himself now and putting on some more weight.
Baby Brain Moment of the Week: I thought it was Friday on Tuesday (because we started our Thanksgiving break) and I told Bryan that we had to go home and take my weekly belly picture. Again, general forgetfulness.
Labor Signs: Hopefully not until the end of December.
Weekly Belly Pictures: Taken today at 35 weeks. The first three are just of Ayla because she insisted on getting belly pictures taken by herself. Ha Ha!




Self portrait with Mama

Ayla loves her Sidney!

No comments:

Post a Comment