Friday, November 22, 2013

34 Weeks

How far along: 34 weeks + 1 day
Total Weight gain: Right around 30 lbs. I think.
Maternity clothes:  Of course! ;-)
Stretch marks: There may be some new ones or they are just more prominent with this ever growing belly!
Sleep: Waking up more and more!
Best moment in the last week: Ayla and I had a whole conversation in the car the other day about what she's going to do with her baby brother. Some things included: sitting in the car in his new car seat, that she is going to feed him ("Maybe he can eat cheerios.), going in the police car at Bilo with her, and lots of other cute things that I can't remember right now.
Movement: Moving, moving, moving...especially after I eat chocolate. :-)
Gender: It's a boy!
Ayla's current sibling wish: Still baby sister....still not coming true! Hee! Hee!
Ayla's current name choice when asked "What should we name the baby?": She does know the name. :-)
Food Cravings: Still loving chocolate!
Belly Button in or out:  It's been pretty flat lately.
What I miss: Teaching Kindergarten. It was something that I was good at. I'm feeling overwhelmed in third grade and being 8 and 1/2 months pregnant probably doesn't help.
What I am looking forward to: Thanksgiving break! Now it's only two more school day! I think I can...I think I can....I also have my next appointment on Tuesday. I love hearing that heartbeat!
Weekly Wisdom: I'm too exhausted to have any weekly wisdom.
Milestones: According to my app. baby has reached his height that he will be at birth....he's just putting on weight now. Oh my! 
Baby Brain Moment of the Week: The general forgetfulness continues. I have had a few "melt downs" though. I'm really starting to question if teaching is still the career for me. So much pressure on test scores and data that it's not even fun any more. I'm blaming the "melt downs" on pregnancy hormones. I left school after 5 yesterday and as soon as I got into the car, I started crying....couldn't control it. My days at school are definitely much longer than they should be and I don't feel any appreciation for what I do. Again, I'm not sure if it's the hormones or time for a career change. Okay, rant over. :-)
Labor Signs: Hopefully not until the end of December.
Weekly Belly Pictures: Taken today at 34 weeks + 1 day (these were taken today after a LONG week at school and PJs were a must)



Ayla wanted her picture taken with Sidney.

No comments:

Post a Comment