Friday, November 8, 2013

32 Weeks

How far along: 32 weeks + 1 day
Total Weight gain: Approx. 26 lbs. Our scale is not the most accurate.
Maternity clothes:  Yes, and my friend Veronica just gave me a few more tops and some PJs. :) 
Stretch marks: Still the same ones...but the belly isn't too itchy. The Cortizone cream really helps!
Sleep: Ugh! Waking up more and more and on Wednesday I woke up to a Charlie Horse in my leg.....ouch!
Best moment in the last week: Even though my belly isn't too itchy anymore, there are still times when it is! Ayla must have picked up on this because she lifted my shirt the other day and said, "I itch your belly for you Mama." Thank you, Ayla. :)
Movement: Moving, moving, moving!
Gender: It's a boy!
Ayla's current sibling wish: Still baby sister. Sorry Ayla. :)
Ayla's current name choice when asked "What should we name the baby?": "Baby Six"
Food Cravings: Nothing is particular but I am still enjoying the Halloween candy and the chocolate that Michelle brought from Germany.
Belly Button in or out:  It's an outie but sometimes it looks flat depending on how he is laying.
What I miss: Bryan is gone this weekend. He went to Pittsburgh with Andy to go to the PITT vs. Notre Dame game. It's strange not having him  home and Ayla and I miss him already. :)
What I am looking forward to: It's a long weekend. We have Monday off. Yay! I'm also looking forward to my ultrasound on Tuesday.
Weekly Wisdom: This one isn't pregnancy related but it's nice to be appreciated as a teacher. I had my last parent /teacher conference today and the dad was so nice and truly grateful for everything that I do. I don't think that a lot of people really truly understand everything that we do and how grossly underpaid we are! 
Milestones: The countdown is less than 8 weeks! Technically 7 weeks + 6 days.
Baby Brain Moment of the Week: We had a field trip yesterday and guess who forgot her lunch...this pregnant teacher! Luckily my friend, Kelly, had a few dollars and I got some snacks from the gift shop. It wasn't a healthy lunch but at least it was something.
Labor Signs: Hopefully not until the end of December but I may or may not have had some Braxton Hicks contractions. I could never tell with Ayla either but my stomach does get hard every once in a while. It's normally at the end of the day after being on my feet all day.
Weekly Belly Pictures: These were actually taken yesterday at exactly 32 weeks!



 

Ayla wanted to take a "belly picture" of Mama and Daddy.
This is what we got. Hee! Hee!
We also have to give a Happy Birthday shout out to Michelle! We love and miss you very much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment