Sunday, November 3, 2013

31 Weeks

How far along: 31 weeks + 3 days
Total Weight gain: According to to the doctor's scale on Tuesday....24 lbs.
Maternity clothes:  Yes, and even some of those pants are getting uncomfortable! Oh my! 
Stretch marks: Still the same ones....still a very itchy belly! Although I bought some Cortizone cream because the doctor recommended trying that. I do, in fact have PUPPS.
Sleep: I'm waking up more and more...I guess it's just preparing me for my future. :)
Best moment in the last week: Hearing baby's heartbeat at my doctor's appointment.
Movement: Moving, moving, moving!
Gender: It's a boy!
Ayla's current sibling wish: Baby sister. Sorry Ayla. :)
Ayla's current name choice when asked "What should we name the baby?": "Baby Six"
Food Cravings: Well, it was just Halloween and our cutie Minnie Mouse received a ton of candy. I'm trying to be good. :)
Belly Button in or out:  It's an outie!
What I miss: Again, the general easiness of doing things. Everything seems to wear me out!
What I am looking forward to: My next doctor's appointment is on November 12th and I have a scheduled ultrasound! When they measured my stomach on Tuesday I measured at 35 weeks when I should have been around 31. The doctor didn't seem too concerned and thinks it just the way he's laying. He laying up high. Take that random strangers who are telling me that I'm carrying so low and that I won't make it to my due date. :-p
The ultrasound will be able to tell the doctor exactly how big baby is and make sure that the due date wasn't miscalculated. I don't think that's going to change because it's been consistent this whole time. I'm pretty excited to "see" the little guy again though!
Weekly Wisdom: I've got nothing right now.
Milestones: Baby weights approximately 4 lbs. and is 19 inches long according to my app. We'll get the exact measurements on the 12th.
Baby Brain Moment of the Week:  I can't remember what baby's heartbeat was on Tuesday. :-( I'm normally so good at that and wanted to record it on the blog. I THINK it was 156.
Labor Signs: Hopefully not until the end of December!
Weekly Belly Pictures: 31 weeks + 3 days



A little comparison.....



No comments:

Post a Comment