Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween! Mama, Daddy and I went trick-or-treating for about an hour in our neighborhood. We didn't go to too many houses but I got a lot of candy! Everyone kept saying how cute I looked in my Minnie Mouse costume and they liked Mama's costume too! She wore her skeleton outfit again and Daddy wore his shirt. Afterwards we went to BeBe and Pappy's house for a little bit. They had a fire in their fire pit and were sitting outside. Mama let me have one piece of Halloween candy to eat and I chose a Tootsie Pop! It was yummy! I had a great time and really like Halloween! Of course, here are lots of pictures from tonight......
Minnie Mouse


Ready to go!

Walking hand in hand with my Daddy.

Mama and me.

Visiting BeBe and Pappy

Nana and me.

Smooches from Nana!
Halloween 2013


BeBe and me

Pappy and me.
I hope everyone had a great Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment