Sunday, October 6, 2013

Disney on Ice


Mama and Daddy bought tickets for Disney on Ice for my birthday. We met Aubrey and her Mama and Daddy before the show to go to dinner together. Unfortunately our seats were not together at the show and nobody would switch. I really enjoyed the show even though my belly still hurt a little. I'm having those tummy issues again. I really liked seeing Mickey and Minnie and all of their friends. Here are some pictures from today.
The daddies and their girls before dinner.

Aubrey and me.

Ready to go to the show.

Waiting for the show to start.

The show begins!

An "un-birthday" party.


Princess Minnie

Prince Mickey

Self portrait with Mama

Family self portrait


Watching the show

Oooh! Real fire on the ice!



Celebrating Christmas at the end of the show.
We did sit with Aubrey for a few minutes at the end.
Sorry that the picture is blurry.

Phew! That was fun and exhausting
Here are also some videos from tonight. It was tricky to download them so I hope they work!



No comments:

Post a Comment