Saturday, October 19, 2013

29 Weeks

How far along: 29 weeks + 2 days
Total Weight gain: I don't know! We had a little toilet leaking incident and cleared out the bathroom and I don't know where the scale is. I could technically look for it but I'll just update everyone next week. I'm thinking I'm at a nice steady pace of about a pound per week so maybe....23 lbs. total???
Maternity clothes:  Yes, and even some of those pants are getting uncomfortable! Oh my! 
Stretch marks: Still the same ones....still a very itchy belly!
Sleep: It's okay. I've taken Benadryl for my itchy belly a few times and that makes me sleepy! :-)
Best moment in the last week: Our company from Germany came yesterday! It's a very boisterous house with three 3 year olds and a 17 month old! :-)
Movement: He's a mover!
Gender: It's a boy!
Ayla's current sibling wish: Her wish this week is a baby sister. Sorry, Ayla. :-)
Ayla's current name choice when asked "What should we name the baby?": She actually said his name! Maybe it's starting to stick! :-)
Food Cravings: Nothing in particular but Michelle just brought me lots of goodies from Germany!
Belly Button in or out:  It's an outie!
What I miss: The general easiness of being able to do things, like bend over for example. Ayla broke on her of bracelets with beads and I just didn't have the energy to pick them all up! I got some of them and then gave up. Luckily Katrin got the ones that rolled into random places for me!
What I am looking forward to: Spending the rest of this weekend and next week with my sister, niece, nephew, cousin, and second cousin. Ayla has had a great time playing with them!
Weekly Wisdom: I think that in general, people are kinder to pregnant people. When I went to pick up everyone at the airport yesterday, I got Michelle out of a ticket. You aren't supposed to park at the arrival terminal, but we had to go back and get Katrin, Nora, and Jana. Long story short - I picked Michelle up at Avis, got the rental car, and drove with them to pick up the rest of the crew. I parked on the side and so did Michelle. She had to run in and get Katrin. I got out of the car to tell the security guard that I had to park here for a second with my sister because there is no close parking and I am too pregnant to do all of that walking (which in reality I can still handle. Hee! Hee!). As I was talking to him, another security guard was already writing a ticket for Michelle. He told her to hold off.....phew! 
Milestones: According to my pregnancy app. baby is about 3 lbs. and around 17 inches long! Everything is just continuing to grow and develop. :-)
Baby Brain Moment of the Week:  I've definitely had some but I can't remember any of them right now!
Labor Signs: Hopefully not until the end of December!
Weekly Belly Pictures:

29 weeks + 2 days

29 weeks + 2 days
Waiting in the Avis parking lot. Ayla got to sit up front with
Mama!

Waiting for pizza!

Story time with Jana and Katrin.

Breakfast time.

Nora and Ayla.

Jana, Nora, and Ayla.



Watching Doc McStuffins.

Kai joins the girls on the couch.
I'm also going to add some of the pictures that I've taken of Ayla, Kai, Nora, and Jana because I know that there will be a lot.....



No comments:

Post a Comment