Monday, October 7, 2013

27 Weeks

How far along: 27 weeks + 4 days
Total Weight gain: 21 lbs. I know that I wrote this last week but that's what the doctor told me on Thursday at my appointment. :-)
Maternity clothes:  Yes, and I got a few more from my friend Kathy.
Stretch marks: Around the belly button but no news ones....still very very itchy!!! The doctor gave me a prescription for some lotions and said that I have PUPPS. I googled it and I don't think that I actually have PUPPS...regardless, it's still very itchy!
Sleep: It's still okay but I would like one night where I don't wake up at all.
Best moment in the last week: Spending the day with the birthday girl on Thursday.
Movement: Yes! I am determined to get that video!
Gender: It's a boy!
Ayla's current sibling wish: Last time I asked her she said a baby sister. When I asked who was in my belly she said "baby brother". Silly girl!
Ayla's current name choice when asked "What should we name the baby?": "Six" is still the top contender according to Ayla
Food Cravings: Still lots of sweets. Good thing I passed my glucose test!
Belly Button in or out:  It's an outie!
What I miss: Being able to do every day activities without losing my breath or getting exhausted. Doing laundry and vacuuming should not make me so tired. :-)
What I am looking forward to: Lots of family visiting within the next couple of weeks! Dave, Mica, and Mallory are coming next week for a few days and my sister, niece, nephew, cousin, and second cousin will be here the following weekend! Yay!
Weekly Wisdom: I have nothing right now. :-)
Milestones: Baby has added dreaming and breathing to his bag of tricks!
Baby Brain Moment of the Week: While making Ayla's "photo booth" for her party, I spelled her name wrong! I posted some pictures on Facebook and a friend caught it. I think I was concentrating so much on writing in the "Disney font" that I didn't even realize. Aahh!


Labor Signs: Hopefully not until the end of December!
Weekly Belly Pictures: These were actually taken at 27 weeks + 3 days




No comments:

Post a Comment