Sunday, September 1, 2013

Hanging with Friends

Yesterday Mama, Daddy, and I had a busy schedule. First we went to my friend Cali's first birthday party. Unfortunately I didn't get a picture with the birthday girl though. Lilly was there and I read books with her. We also went to Statesville yesterday to see Aubrey. As always, we had lots of fun. Here are some pictures.....
Lilly and I reading books.
Craft time!

Making Halloween bracelets.
"This is so much fun, Mama."


Our Halloween friendship bracelets

BFF photo shoot - take 1

BFF photo shoot - take 2

BFF photo shoot - take 3
Today Mama, Daddy and I ran a few errands. We stopped at Boardwalk Billy's for lunch. I liked the peanuts and after lunch I got to feed the duckies.
Check out that concentration!

Oh yeah! I had to wear my backpack from
Uncle Dave, Aunt Mica, and Mallory.
What was inside? Baby and her juice bottle.

Feeding the duckies was so much fun!
Here is a video of me feeding the duckies:

video
Mama and Daddy are off again tomorrow because it's Labor Day. Yay! Yay! Yay! That means I get to spend another day with them. We've had so much fun playing....especially doing my United States puzzle.
Check out how smart I am. I know where all of the pieces go!

video



No comments:

Post a Comment