Thursday, September 19, 2013

25 Weeks

How far along: 25 weeks
Total Weight gain: I posted 20 lbs. last week and today it was still 20....one of them is wrong and I am going to say I was last week's weight. Hee! Hee!
Maternity clothes:  Yes!
Stretch marks: Just around the belly button and the belly is getting VERY itchy. I am going to have to ask about that at my next appointment.
Sleep: Eh! It's okay, but I'm still waking up during the night.
Best moment in the last week: I would say that this picture sums in up. It was taken today:


Movement: Moving! Moving! Moving! I'm still working on that video!
Gender: It's a boy!
Ayla's current sibling wish: She's pretty consistent and seems to know it's a baby boy.
Ayla's current name choice when asked "What should we name the baby?": "Baby Boy"
Food Cravings: It's Halloween candy season....uh oh! I had some candy corn yesterday and it was delicious! I'm going to try not to by any just yet because I know that I won't stop eating it. I did buy a bag of Fall peanut butter M&Ms and it's quickly dwindling!
Belly Button in or out:  Out!
What I miss: A non-itchy belly!
What I am looking forward to: Ayla's birthday in two weeks...I can't believe she is going to be 3!!!
Milestones: Baby is now beginning to open his eyes. 
Baby Brain Moment of the Week: Last week I had so many and this week I can't really think of any. I did start the Keurig again without a coffee mug to catch the coffee, but I saw it and only wasted a little bit.
Weekly wisdom: I think I somehow deleted or left this part out last week. I'm afraid I don't have much wisdom this week! :-)
Labor Signs: Hopefully not until the end of December!
Weekly Belly Pictures:


Ayla was a bit grouchy. Hee! Hee!

Here are also some pictures from last Saturday when we met the Otto's at the White Water Center:


I need to do a better job of adding some more "Ayla blogs". Hopefully I'll take lots of pictures this weekend. We are going to try and go to the Festival in the Park at Freedom Park this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment