Monday, September 9, 2013

23 Weeks

How far along: 23 weeks +4 days. I still can't get it together enough to post on the actual day.
Total Weight gain: 18 lbs.
Maternity clothes:  Yes!
Stretch marks: Oh....there are some new ones around the belly button. Lotion! Lotion! Lotion! Just wait until you scroll down and see Ayla's lotion picture.
Sleep: Definitely getting a little harder. I'm waking up during the night and it's much harder to get comfortable.
Best moment in the last week: Ayla felt the baby move. I was reading her night time stories and he was moving. I asked her if she wanted to feel it and she said, "Yeah!". He kicked and when I asked her if she felt it she said, "Yeah!"
Movement: He's a mover. I was sitting in a meeting at work and literally saw my belly move!
Gender: It's a boy!
Ayla's current sibling wish: She's pretty consistent and seems to know it's a baby boy.
Ayla's current name choice when asked "What should we name the baby?": "Baby Boy"
Food Cravings: I bought the Keebler version of the Girl Scout Samoa cookies on Friday....um, they are all gone. :) I did share some with Ayla.
Belly Button in or out:  It's still about halfway out.
What I miss: An uninterrupted night of sleep. I know, I know....I won't have one of those for a while.
What I am looking forward to: Cooler Fall weather. It's still pretty hot during recess time and I can't wait until it cools down. I've also got some cute Fall maternity clothes that I am looking forward to wearing.
Weekly Wisdom: I've got nothing right now.
Milestones: According to my baby App. baby is gaining about 6 ounces per week. Where is the rest of the weight coming from???
Baby Brain Moment of the Week: Well, today I was looking for my car keys in my purse while they were actually in my hand. :-)
Labor Signs: Hopefully not until the end of December!
Weekly Belly Pictures: These were actually taken yesterday at 23 weeks + 3 days
23 weeks + 3 days

23 weeks + 3 days

Me and my little smooch face!

Also, a little update from Ayla.....

It's been a pretty busy couple of weeks. Mama and Daddy are back at work and I've been spending my days at BeBe and Pappy's. I've been keeping busy "swimming" in my pool in their backyard and also going for bike rides on my little pink bike. Here are some pictures that Pappy sent to Mama on her phone. She can't check her phone at work often but she loves getting picture updates!
I got to go to Birkdale with Pappy and eat some ice cream.

Riding my bike.

Playing in my "pool".

Breakfast time.

Playing with Nana.
Also some pictures that Mama took over the last couple of days....
This is what happens when Mama leaves me
unattended while doing laundry and there is
lotion within my reach. Hee! Hee!

Snoozing with my baby doll.

Self portrait with Mama.

Shopping at Lowe's
Here are some videos that showcase my personality:
video

video

video

No comments:

Post a Comment