Sunday, September 1, 2013

22 Weeks

How far along: 22 weeks +3 days. I just can't seem to get it together enough on Thursdays to do my post. :-)
Total Weight gain: Our scale says 17 lbs. Yikes! I guess that's not too bad though considering the ideal weight gain is 30....I'm right on track.
Maternity clothes:  Yes and I got some more from my friend, Asa. I probably have a bigger wardrobe now than I do when I'm not pregnant. :-)
Stretch marks: "Left over" ones from Ayla around the belly button and possibly a few new ones. This belly is already pretty big!
Sleep: It's getting a little harder to get comfortable. I also wake up and have to physically sit up to change positions. I might as well get used to sleep disruptions. ;-)
Best moment in the last week: Coming home after a long day of working and seeing Ayla so excited to see me. I've gotten some pretty awesome greetings from her. My, how I miss that little Chunkeroo during the day. My third graders are hearing lots and lots of stories about her!
Movement: He's a little mover now! I usually feel him after I eat. He's probably asking for more! Ha! He also "kicked" Ayla yesterday while she was sitting on my lap. I don't think she realized it though.
Gender: It's a boy!
Ayla's current sibling wish: Ayla still answers randomly when asked even though she knows it's a boy.
Ayla's current name choice when asked "What should we name the baby?": The answer has change today....we should name him "Baby Boy"
Food Cravings: Nothing in particular....just eating, eating, eating. :-)
Belly Button in or out:  Currently it's half in, half out. I wonder how he is laying.
What I miss: Normal breathing! I did some laundry yesterday and I was pretty winded after it all. My nose has also been very stuffy...I think it's definitely pregnancy related so I might as well get used to it. Apparently I am snoring at night time now. Oopsie!
What I am looking forward to: I have a doctor's appointment on Tuesday. I can't wait to hear that heartbeat!
Weekly Wisdom: I have to go with last week's wisdom....strangers should not make comments about how big your belly is and when your baby is due! I have had some really nice people tell me that I look great and that it's all just belly. Thank you!
Milestones: Baby is now the size and shape of a small doll.
Baby Brain Moment of the Week: Bryan and I bought a Keurig coffee maker recently. I've decided that a small cup of coffee is okay to have in the mornings as long as that's my only caffeine intake for the day. It would probably help though if I set a coffee mug on the Keurig to catch the coffee. ;-) The other morning, I put the K-cup in, pushed the button, and continued getting ready for work. When I went to get my coffee it was all over the counter and floor. Oh my!
Labor Signs: Hopefully not until the end of December!
Weekly Belly Pictures: These were actually taken yesterday at 22 weeks + 2 days



No comments:

Post a Comment