Monday, August 26, 2013

Oma and Opa Visit

Mama got a text message on Friday from Opa asking if we wanted company. What?!? Apparently Oma had a three day weekend so they decided to get in the car and come visit us. Yay! Yay! Yay! Here are lots and lots of pictures from our super fun weekend.
The first thing Opa had to do when they got here was
read me books.

Snuggle time! Mama set up the air mattress in my room.
Opa got to sleep in my bed and Oma and I slept on
the air mattress.

Getting ready to go to breakfast.
We went to the Egg Cafe in Davidson.

Oma and me.
Cheese! Do I have any chocolate in my teeth? Hee Hee!
Check out my cool Mickey Mouse waffle.

Enjoying my water table.
Oma bought me a new sprinkler too but I wasn't too sure about
it yet.

Snack time!


We went to the playground in our neighborhood
and took some pictures with the flowers.

Oma and me.
Snuggling on the couch with Opa watching
Doc McStuffins.
Oma, Mama, and I went to Birkdale and enjoyed some ice cream.

I sampled Oma's, Mama's and mine. Yum! Yum!
Helping Oma with the dishes while Mama and Daddy
got to sleep in.

On Saturday Daddy and Pappy did the ROC race at the speedway.
Oma, Mama, and I went to watch. 

Pappy, Daddy and me after the race.

We went to Pappy and BeBe's house on Sunday for a cookout.
Nana, Oma, BeBe and me.

A picture with Oma and Opa.

A picture with both sets of grandparents.
Thanks for coming to visit! I had a great weekend and miss you lots and lots already. Come back soon! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment